2007 has marked the year of many new and beautiful relationships for Kiva. One relationship in particular that is very near and dear to my heart out here in Philadelphia has been with the folks at Halloran Philanthropies. The newly formed foundation has not only supported Kiva's organizational growth, but has gone full-force in supporting a number of institutions in the microfinance space, globally.
0n Friday, April 18th, Kiva.org and Halloran Philanthropies will be hosting a Microfinance Reception (following the Penn Microfinance Conference) in Philadelphia, PA. The reception will be at the Hilton Inn at Penn at the University of Pennsylvania. In attendance will be:
- Matthew Flannery, (CEO / Co-Founder, Kiva)
- Premal Shah (President, Kiva)
- Harry Halloran (Founder, Halloran Philanthropies and a supporter of the Microfinance Industry)
- Tony Carr (Executive Director, Halloran Philanthropies)
- Rupa Modi (East Coast Development Manager, Kiva)
For more information, and to register for this complimentary wine and cheese event, please visit:
We recommend that you register as soon as possible, as capacity is expected.
To learn more about the conference, please visit www.pennmicrofinanceconference.com
Please contact Rupa Modi, East Coast Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!