We are currently recruiting for the position Microfinance Partnerships Manager at the San Francisco office.
Here's what we're looking for:
Microfinance Partnerships Manager
San Francisco, CA – Downtown/Mission District
Full time with salary plus benefits.
As the newest member of Kiva’s Microfinance Partnerships team, you will be responsible for driving risk policy and product innovations that help scale our growth with microfinance institution (MFI) partners. You will also be responsible for monitoring Kiva’s entire portfolio risk.
- +2 years of experience in microfinance, consulting, auditing or investment banking
- Experienced at performing financial, legal, and regulatory due diligence, portfolio management
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Field experience with a Microfinance Institution
- Strong intuition about internet website best practices / active user of ‘Web 2.0’ sites
- Strong ability to drive product innovations via mock ups / product specifications
- Former internet Product Management or Project Manager experience preferred
- Strong with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible by nature- used to working in an exciting, yet unpredictable environment
- Flexible work hours- service MFI partners around their local time zones
- Extremely organized, able to manage many contacts simultaneously
- Fluent in a second language is ideal (preferably Spanish or French)
- In love with Kiva
Responsibilities: This candidate would effectively juggle 4 roles:
Risk Management - Initial Due Diligence and Ongoing Performance Management
Feature Development - Partner Website Interface Improvement
MFI Relationship Management - Assigned MFI Partners journal posting etiquette and consistent repayments
Partner Payments - Collections & Billing
This is an amazing opportunity to join the most exciting innovation in microfinance today. If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and letter of interest to chelsabocciATkivaDOTorg.